As The Alliance for Health Equity continues to remain committed to the Greater Coatesville community, it is with a heavy heart we bid Dana Heiman, Chief Impact Officer, farewell. After dedicating over 19 years to The Alliance, Dana has made the tough decision to embrace the next chapter of her life. She is relocating within the next few weeks and will start a new job on August 15, 2022, as the Chief Advancement & Communications Officer for Surrey. Join me as we celebrate and highlight a few accomplishments of Dana.
“It has been the most meaningful journey to have served the Coatesville community since 2003. Although it is extremely difficult to say farewell after two decades, I am excited to begin this next phase in my career working with an extraordinary organization providing crucial programs and services to the senior population throughout Chester and Delaware Counties. I will forever be touched by the Coatesville community and its residents and will continue to be a champion and advocate, ” commented Dana.
Over almost twenty years, Dana was instrumental in:
- Directing the annual Garden Party, raising more than $100,000 annually;
- Raising funds for the Brandywine Center established in 2008;
- Leading the Campaign for Coatesville Kids to provide a “nest egg” to launch the Coatesville Youth Initiative as a separate non-profit organization;
- Overseeing a Youth Mental Health First Aid Program, which received national accolades for its extraordinary impact; and
- Spearheading the organization’s grantmaking program for 5 years, encouraging its new Trust Based Philanthropy approach.
Vanessa Briggs, President and CEO commented, “We admire Dana’s strength and personable demeanor, allowing to successfully accomplish any task set before her. She has worn many hats during her tenure from overseeing our grantmaking, development efforts, and operations. Dana will certainly be missed, and we wish her much success in life and her professional endeavors. It is her grace, passion and great skill that will carry her through.”
The Alliance Board of Directors and Team Members will recognize Dana Heiman’s accomplishments and 20-year commitment to the Greater Coatesville community this October 2022. Please Stay Tuned for more information.