Taste of Coatesville
The Alliance for Health Equity is all about showcasing the various local businesses in Coatesville! Join us on Thursday, June 22nd from 5:30 – 8:00 PM at Graystone Mansion to taste, listen, and experience Coatesville’s merchandise, food, music, parks, and awardees by participating in a Taste of Coatesville!
In addition to showcasing food and merchant businesses in Coatesville, a Taste of Coatesville will also highlight 2023 Harry Lewis Jr Scholarship, Community-Designed Solutions, and Eastburn Awardees. Bus tours around the City’s parks will be provided to all interested. All attendees will receive a goodie bag with discounts to various businesses, information about each business, and a little piece of Coatesville to take home.
Confirmed Food: Mista Grubb, Kreations Bakery, JamRock Kitchen, Sazzy Kitchen (Vegan), The Butter Pecan Café, Pam Campbell Catering, Deysi’s Pizza
Confirmed Drinks: Blendzz and Thingzz LLC, Lamb Beverage, West Branch Herbs and Tea
Confirmed Music: Rachel Lee Anemone, Luken’s Band
Thanks to the Taste of Coatesville Campaign Cabinet for ensuring the events success!
- Valerie Martin, Board Chair and Connelly Foundation
- Richard Clark, Board Treasurer and Pillar Wealth Advisors
- Randall Schauer, Board Member and Fox Rothschild
- Gwen Dickinson, Board Member
- Matthew H., Creciun, Keybank
- Joe Pomorski, Presence Bank
- Crosby Wood, New Heritage Properties
- Shelley Hoffman, Cleveland-Cliffs Inc.
- Sue Springsteen, nth Solutions
- Amber Little-Turner, 2nd Century Alliance
- Rev. Sherry Deets, Thistle Hills and Episcopal Church-Trinity
- Rev. Dr. Linwood Smith Jr., Community Health and Wellness Organizer
- Nicholas Torres, President and CEO (Interim)
Proceeds from this event will be used to increase The Alliance’s grantmaking dollars distributed to Greater Coatesville nonprofits and grassroots organizations focused in Integrated Health Delivery, Access and Engagement, Living Wage and Stable and Affordable Housing. To date, The Alliance has distributed over $20 million in grants and scholarships that promote health equity, racial and social justice, healthy and safe environments, and more in the Greater Coatesville Area. Your participation will support your health as well as the health of the Coatesville community.
– Individual: $100
– Couple: $150
– Young Professional (under 35): $50
– Nonprofit Partner: $50