Lunch and Meet
We invite you to join us for lunch to converse and develop strategies that will inform our grantmaking priorities and strategy.
At The Alliance for Health Equity’s, Lunch and Meet, you’ll be able to meet, engage, and address/develop opportunities for a Greater Coatesville with our Board, Staff, and local nonprofit organizations over a free, locally catered lunch.
These lunches will take place from 12 PM – 2 PM at our new office space, (190 W Lincoln Highway, Coatesville, PA 19320) on various Tuesdays throughout November and December. We encourage you to register for all sessions that interest you!
Tuesday, November 8:
- The Next Chapter of The Alliance for Health Equity
- Community Voice and Community Designed Solutions
Tuesday, November 15:
- Greater Coatesville’s Economic Revitalization
- Nonprofit Justice and Equity Institute Capacity
Tuesday, November 29:
- Greater Coatesville’s Health Recovery
- Equity Integrated Health System
Tuesday, December 6:
- Greater Coatesville’s Behavioral Health Strategy
- Nonprofit Capacity Collaboration and Community Voice Capacity
Tuesday, December 13:
- Greater Coatesville’s Education, Workforce, and Housing Strategy
- Local Impact Investing Opportunities