Formerly the Brandywine Health Foundation
We are a philanthropic organization proud to launch a brand-new name, logo, and an entirely new look as part of our ongoing evolution. Join us in this milestone as we continue to strive to advance a more equitable, resilient, and healthy community for all residents of the Greater Coatesville area.
On January 25th, 2024, The Alliance for Health Equity launched its third cohort of the Nonprofit Justice and Equity Institute, a series of learning sessions designed to support the nonprofit sector in its commitment to recognize and mitigate the deeply rooted inequities experienced by its most marginalized community members.
Educational materials, in both English and Spanish for the community with information on where to get care, where to find a doctor or medical home, and where to find free or low-cost health insurance.
WATCH A MESSAGE ABOUT OUR NEW BRAND
Harnessing the Power of Community & Partnership for a Greater Coatesville!
Building on existing assets within the Greater Coatesville helps to reshape our community for greater equality and lasting change. This provides the underpinning of our strategic plan that enables us to carry out core activities. Our Strategic Plan strives to:
- Improve health and racial inequities
- Build community power to make decisions that improves community health
- Foster collaboration and partnerships
- Support transformational community change
- Address Social Determinants of Health (SDoH) as a person’s access to education, stable housing, livable wages, and healthy food directly affects their overall health.